5 pages tagged with Gender imbalance:
- Creating gender equality in the charity sector A rallying cry for gender parity from fundraiser and founder of Charity Women Lizzi Hollis.
- It’s just not fair! What are you doing to combat gender inequality in your organisation? Join SOFII’s campaign.
- Moving from fairness to openness Exploring the issue of fairness Jen and Beth Ann demonstrate how progress can only come about through inclusive and insightful dialogue within our organisations.
- Still in the battle: an interview with Roger Craver Part 1 of an interview with Roger Craver. An activist for over fifty years, he has been involved in the US civil rights movement helping to establish Common Cause, the National Organisation for Women, the Environmental Defense Fund and Greenpeace.
- Two days in Dublin: fundraising inspiration in Ireland’s capital – part three In the third part of our report from Dublin, we cover a brilliant panel debate on the serious gender imbalance in fundraising. We also bring you a report on Norwegian website expert Beate Sørum’s insightful presentation.