8 pages tagged with Women:
- Bosnian Handicrafts: ‘shopping with a purpose’ campaign This highly professional multi-media campaign from Bosnia shows that inspirational and innovative fundraising can succeed anywhere.
- Creating gender equality in the charity sector A rallying cry for gender parity from fundraiser and founder of Charity Women Lizzi Hollis.
- Interval House: the gratitude report This great report is hot off the press, so SOFII is looking forward to hearing what the readers think about their gratitude report.
- It’s just not fair! What are you doing to combat gender inequality in your organisation? Join SOFII’s campaign.
- Refuge: The Helen Titchener (nee Archer) Rescue Fund A fan of Radio BBC 4's popular programme 'The Archers' created an online fundraising page for Refuge in response to a domestic violence storyline.
- Still in the battle: an interview with Roger Craver Part 1 of an interview with Roger Craver. An activist for over fifty years, he has been involved in the US civil rights movement helping to establish Common Cause, the National Organisation for Women, the Environmental Defense Fund and Greenpeace.
- Womankind Worldwide: donor recruitment mailing This high quality direct mail package cleverly involves donors in delivering support and practical encouragement to a real individual.
- Women’s Aid: Look At Me interactive billboard An innovative billboard campaign hoping to open a few blind eyes to domestic violence with a novel use of facial recognition technology.